We were craving something quick and simple for dinner and immediately thought of pizza. But, then we realized we did not have any pizza dough, so instead, we opted for the pre-made Tandoori Naan flatbread we had in our pantry.
You can purchase Naan at your local grocers. Using Indian Naan bread as the crust instead of traditional pizza crust makes this fun, quick, and delicious!
Whether you are a meat lover, vegetarian, or cheese only guy or gal pizza should be personal and delicious, so don’t be afraid to try new ingredients & toppings.
- Baby greens
- Fresh yellow tomato
- Marinara sauce
Step-by-Step Video Guide for Tandoori Naan Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 4oo°F. Lay the naan on a lined baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the naan, sprinkle with the chopped cheese and add all of your toppings.
- Cook in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until cheese, is bubbling and melted and the crust is crisp & golden brown to your perfection.
- For the best taste, you may squeeze some lime on it.
- Slice and serve. Be careful not to burn your mouth.
You might be also interested in:
Would you try this recipe? Leave a comment below and let us know what you would top your naan pizza with.